4 bed detached bungalow for sale Smithfield Road, Charnock, Sheffield S12
Points of interest
- Charnock Hall Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Valley Park Community School0.3 miles
- Darnall2.8 miles
- Sheffield2.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Four double bedroom detached bungalow
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Currently utilised as two separate dwellings
- Easily converted back to one property if so desired
- Flexible living arrangements for independent relatives
- Large corner plot with garage and off road parking
- Walking distance to shops and supertram link
- Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Beautifully presented throughout the bungalow briefly comprises: Spacious entrance lobby, large hallway which provides the access point should any buyer wish to put the property back to its original configuration, good sized lounge, large kitchen/diner, master bedroom, garden room/study and bathroom. The annex currently comprises: Separate hallway, kitchen/diner, lounge and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Please see floorplan for precise layout and to fully appreciate the size.
Situated in this popular residential location, the property is well placed for easy access to amenities which include shops, supermarkets, bus stops and the super tram link. Internal viewing highly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The vendor informs us that the property is Freehold and in Council Tax Band D.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Staves Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Staves Estate Agents for full details and further information.