4 bed town house for sale Greenlea Court, Waterloo, Huddersfield HD5
Points of interest
- Dalton School0.3 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (Huddersfield)0.3 miles
- Huddersfield1.8 miles
- Deighton1.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- **Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000**
- Perfect Family Home With Large Living and Ample Storage
- Finished To A Modern Style Throughout
- Good Sized Rooms
- Great Location On A Quiet Road
- Allocated Parking
**Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000**
This perfect family home is finished to a modern standard throughout with ample storage and spacious rooms. The property is located on a quite road.
The property is located in Waterloo, a suburb of Huddersfield. It is 2 miles to the east of Huddersfield Town Centre. The village has a central shopping area, with independent shops and a large Morrisons Supermarket and petrol station located on Penistone Road.
Front door leading to hallway with doors to kitchen, dining room, cloakroom and storage cupboard. Stairs lead to the first floor.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 13' 7" ( 2.72m x 4.14m )
A modern and spacious room with plenty of space, coved ceiling and radiator. There is access to the rear patio area via double glazed French doors.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 10' 4" ( 2.90m x 3.15m )
Fully fitted base and wall units with marble effect work surfaces. Integrated cooker with gas hob and extractor above. Sink unit with one and a half bowls, drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, and ceiling spotlights. There is space for a dishwasher and a fridge freezer, as well as lino flooring, a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Modern downstairs W.C with floating hand basin and mixer tap, low flush W.C, a mini radiator and extractor.
Doors to lounge, bedroom and ensuite plus storage cupboard.
Lounge 10' 5" x 13' 7" ( 3.17m x 4.14m )
Modern style reception room providing coved ceiling, radiator with cover, double glazed window to the front plus full length double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 10' 7" ( 2.72m x 3.23m )
Beautifully presented double bedroom comprising full length fitted wardrobes, coved ceiling, radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear. There is a door to the en-suite.
This ensuite bathroom has a step in shower cubicle with pressure shower above. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low flush W.C. Extractor, lino flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 13' 5" ( 2.74m x 4.09m )
Another well presented double bedroom comprising radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.01m )
Single bedroom with radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Four 6' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.98m )
Another single bedroom with radiator and double glazed window to the front.
This main bathroom has a bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls and lino flooring. Wash hand basin and low flush W.C, extractor, radiator and ceiling spotlights.
To the rear of the property there is a flagged patio area with steps to rear garden, shed and conifer bushes. This outside space is privately enclosed with fencing. Beyond the gate is two designated parking spaces.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Huddersfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Huddersfield for full details and further information.