2 bed detached bungalow for sale Forrester Green, Colerne, Chippenham SN14
Points of interest
- Colerne CofE Primary School0.1 miles
- Calder House School (SEN)1 miles
- Bath Spa6 miles
- Chippenham6.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Situated in pretty Village of Colerne
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Country walks surround the property
- No Onward Chain
Welcome to Forrester Green, a spacious and tastefully decorated detached bungalow. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly desirable Village of Colerne. Offering two double bedrooms, a well appointed kitchen, dining room, living room, front and rear gardens, and off street parking.
Forrester Green is a well presented, bright and spacious, detached bungalow located in the highly sought after Village of Colerne. This light and airy bungalow boasts two double bedrooms, a good sized living room, a modern kitchen through dining room, and bathroom. The generous front and rear gardens are a gardener's delight - a private space to enjoy, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, and patio areas. The detached bungalow benefits from off street and a quiet cul-de-sac location. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
This home is perfectly located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Colerne is a vibrant village with a friendly community and great amenities, including a newsagents, shop, public houses, St John the Baptist church and Colerne Primary School, This highly sought after village has great transport links to Bath, Chippenham, the M4, Swindon and Bristol.
Living Room 15' 9" x 13' 2" ( 4.80m x 4.01m )
Dining Room 8' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.08m )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris Corsham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris Corsham for full details and further information.