1 bed terraced house for sale Gedney Road, Long Sutton, Spalding, Lincolnshire PE12
Points of interest
- Long Sutton Primary School0.1 miles
- The Peele Community College0.6 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing11.6 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing11.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Private garden
- Off street parking
- On street/residents parking
- Central heating
Porch canopy over wooden and glazed door into:
Stairs to the first floor. Radiator. Electric consumer unit.
Lounge/diner: 15’8 x 11’7 (4.78m x 3.53m) max
Window to the rear. Sliding patio door to the rear. 2 Wall lighting points. Radiator. Built in understairs cupboard.
Kitchen: 9’5 x 8’1 (2.87m x 2.46m)
Window to the front. Fitted modern range of base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for cooker. Wall mounted gas fired boiler.
First floor landing:
Bedroom 1: 15’8 x 9’1 (4.78m x 2.78m) max
2 windows to the rear. Radiator. Wardrobe style recess area with hanging rail.
Bedroom 2: 10’9 x 7’6 (3.27m x 2.29m) min
Box bay window to the front. Radiator.
Window to the front. Fitted modern white suite comprising wc, hand basin plus panelled bath with shower mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Built in airing cupboard.
Low maintenance gravel garden areas with inset pathway to the front entrance door. Outside lighting.
Rear: *southerly facing
Enclosed by wooden fencing. Low maintenance design with paved patio area across the rear of the property gravel areas and inset pathway to the tall hand gate giving access to the rear parking area. Outside lighting.
The vendor advises the property benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces in the block paved residents car park situated behind the property (accessed via Churchill Court).
All mains services (water, drainage, gas and electricity). South Holland District Council tax band A.
From the A17/A1101 roundabout take the Long Sutton/Wisbech Road B1359 exit. At the junction turn left to Long Sutton. Follow the road past Market Place, turn left into Churchill Court to park (the property fronts onto Gedney Road and the parking for it is located in Churchill Court).
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
5. Referral fee disclosure: As well as your obligation to pay our commission or fees we may also receive a commission, payment or other reward known as a referral fee from ancillary service providers for recommending their service to you. We routinely refer sellers and purchasers to mcp Solicitors & Ward Gethin Archer Solicitors. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with either of these firms. Should you decide to use any of these firms you should know that we would receive a referral fee of up to £100 from them for recommending you to them.
Floor plans and tours
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Phoenix. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Phoenix for full details and further information.