2 bed flat for sale High Street, Cromer NR27
Points of interest
- Cromer0.3 miles
- Cromer Junior School0.6 miles
- Cromer Academy0.6 miles
- Roughton Road1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Grade II Listed
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Stylish & Spacious Living Accomodation
- Town Centre Location
- Close to Beach, Transport Links & Amenities
- Sought After Location
A beautiful grade II listed apartment in the heart of Cromer. A perfect Town centre bolt hole, this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers plenty of style and space throughout. Just steps away from the beach and Pier!
Situated in the heart of Cromer and accessed immediately opposite the Church sits this stylish two bedroom grade II listed apartment.
The property further benefits from a secure entry system and light, spacious living accomodation with many charming features throughout. The layout brielfy comprises of: Lounge, inner hallway with quirky curved wall, great sized kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property is well presented throughout and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Please contact William H Brown on for further information and to arrange your viewing today!
Lounge 13' 11" x 14' 11" ( 4.24m x 4.55m )
Sliding sash double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet, smooth ceiling, pic rail andbuilt in storage cupboard
Kitchen 8' 9" x 13' ( 2.67m x 3.96m )
Fitted kitchen with white gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, secondary glazed window, stainless steel sink and drainer, splash backs, electric oven and hob, cooker hood over, built in washing machine and dishwasher space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator and feature lighting.
Bedroom One 17' 11" x 7' 6" ( 5.46m x 2.29m )
Feature sliding sash, double glazed window, double wardrobe with shelving and lighting, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 7' 1" ( 4.17m x 2.16m )
Featured sliding sash double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
W/C, shower over bath with rainhead attachment, heated towel rail, wash hand basin on pedestal, and partly tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Cromer. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Cromer for full details and further information.