1 bed flat for sale Arundel Street, Sheffield S1
Points of interest
- Sheffield0.2 miles
- Seven Hills School (SEN)0.5 miles
- All Saints' Catholic High School0.5 miles
- Darnall2.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Guide price - £130,000 - £140,000
- Great city centre location
- One bedroom apartment
- Grade II listed building
- Original features
- Beautifully presented
- Internal viewing recommended
- Close to all local amenities
Guide Price - £130,000 - £140,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this superb one bedroom apartment situated within this Grade II listed building known as Butcher Works. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Guide Price - £130,000 - £140,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this superb apartment, located in the sought after Butcher Works. Comprising of a double bedroom with fitted storage, a modern bathroom, and a fantastic open lounge/dining/kitchen area. The charming Butcher Works is part of an award winning restoration project in 2007, being a 1835 built Grade II listed building that was formerly a cutlery factory. This apartment is fantastically situated in a convenient part of the City Centre of Sheffield, close to all amenities, the university and with great transport links. This superb apartment benefits from a host of original features and has been kept to a fantastic standard, and would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or as an investment. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Property is accessed through entrance hallway leading to lounge/kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, and has a storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' 7" x 19' 4" inc kitchen ( 3.53m x 5.89m inc kitchen )
Lounge/Dining area has a radiator, three front facing windows, and wood style flooring throughout,
Kitchen is fully fitted with a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over and is fully equipped with a sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, an extractor fan and has plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Bedroom has a storage cupboard, a radiator, a front facing window and is carpeted throughout.
Bathroom has a radiator, wash hand basin and vanity unit, W.C, a bath tub with shower over and is fully tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (2)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Banner Cross, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Banner Cross, Sheffield for full details and further information.