3 bed detached house for sale Dwyfor Avenue, Bryn-Y-Baal, Mold CH7
Points of interest
- Ysgol Mynydd Isa0.2 miles
- Argoed High School0.2 miles
- Buckley2.3 miles
- Penyffordd3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three bedroom detached
- Two reception rooms
- Downstairs WC, Ensuite and Shower Room
- Off Road parking
- Residential area of Bryn y Baal
- Spectacular Welsh views to the rear
Swetenhams are delighted to invite you to this three bedroom detached property in Bryn y Baal, Mold. The property benefits from two reception rooms, kitchen, family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and also benefits from off road parking and single attached garage.
Swetenhams are delighted to invite you too this three bedroom detached property in Bryn y Baal, Mold. The property benefits from two reception rooms, kitchen, family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and also benefits from off road parking and single attached garage. The rear of the property provides spectacular views of the welsh countryside.
A very convenient location near a popular secondary school and local facilities. Bryn y Baal is a residential area located a short drive from Mold.
Tastefully decorated hallway with double radiator, laminate flooring and doors leading to Kitchen, Downstairs WC and Lounge.
Downstairs Wc 7' 1" x 2' 8" ( 2.16m x 0.81m )
Low level WC, wall mounted wash basin, double radiator, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to side elevation, ceiling lighting, and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.20m )
Light and airy living area with sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, laminate flooring, double radiator, wall and ceiling lighting, gas fire with a marble hearth and back plate with a wooden surround and tv aerial. Opening to dining area.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 8' ( 4.37m x 2.44m )
Leading from the lounge area with a continuation of laminate flooring, with UPVC double glazed window to the rear with fitted blinds, double radiator, ceiling lighting, understairs area ideal for computer work station, stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' ( 3.25m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of light oak wall, base and drawer units with complementary cream speckled worktops and fitted extractor hood, space for oven and nob, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, one and a half stainless steel sink, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to the front with fitted blinds, UPVC single glazed door to side elevation.
Open slat staircase with wooden bannister currently has a stair lift which will be removed for the new buyers, Airing cupboard housing water cylinder, loft hatch with pull down ladder, ceiling lighting, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear with single radiator, ceiling lighting, carpet flooring and door leading to ensuite.
Ensuite 5' 6" x 4' 11" ( 1.68m x 1.50m )
Three piece shower suite which consists of shower enclosure fitted with a triton shower and fully tiled within, low level dual flush WC, pedestal wash basin, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to rear elevation, single radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blinds, single radiator, ceiling lighting, fitted storage cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 5' 2" ( 3.23m x 1.57m )
Another double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blinds, single radiator, ceiling lighting and carpet flooring.
Shower Room 9' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.82m x 1.65m )
Four piece shower suite consisting of double shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low level wash basin, bidet, fully tiled walls and floor, single radiator, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to side elevation.
Blocked paved drive leading to single attached garage with additional lawned area to the side enclosed with hedge borders.
Block paved side pathway with a metal gate leading to the rear of the property. Elevated flagged patio area with stone steps with wooden handrails leading down to a lawned area with a greenhouse and shrub borders, fully enclosed with hedge borders, water butt and wooden shed to the side.
Single attached garage with up and over door, housing Worcester combination boiler, lighting and power points.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Swetenhams - Chester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information.