3 bed end terrace house for sale Parkfield Place, Sheffield S2
Points of interest
- Sharrow Nursery, Infant and Junior School0.1 miles
- Lowfield Community Primary School0.2 miles
- Sheffield0.9 miles
- Darnall2.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three bedroom end terrace house
- Refurbished & renovated throughout
- Short walk to sheffield city centre with close proximity to the peak district
- Lounge & cellar
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fitted bathroom
- Rear garden no onward chain
an end terrraced house which has undergone A series of improvements! Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining kitchen, cellar, three bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and rear garden. Offered with no upward chain!
An end terraced house, located in an ideal cul de sac location. The property has undergone a complete refurbishment and renovation. The accomodation comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen diner, celler, three bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, integrated appliances and a rear garden. Offered with no onward chain.
**EPC is valid until 2026 - this has been conducted when the property still had single glazed windows - property is now double glazed**
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.15m )
Having a window to the front elevation, front access door, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
With a range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with wood effect work tops over, Integrated appliances with plumbing for an automatic washing machine, single drainer sink unit, part tiled, radiator, window to the rear elevation, access to the cellar and rear access door. With laminate flooring.
Recently carpeted, having access to....
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Recently refurbished having a window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Recently renovated with a window to the front elevation and radiator.
White three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with rainfall shower over, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and low level W.C. Part tiled walls, window to the rear elevation and electric fan heater.
Attic Bedroom One 16' 11" x 15' 8" ( 5.16m x 4.78m )
A bright and airy large room, with two radiators, dormer window and velux window having views to both the front and side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Banner Cross, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Banner Cross, Sheffield for full details and further information.