2 bed terraced house for sale Stubbins Hill, Edlington, Doncaster DN12
Points of interest
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Edlington0.3 miles
- Sir Thomas Wharton Academy0.4 miles
- Conisbrough2.1 miles
- Doncaster3.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Guide price £75,000-£80,000
- Two/ three bedroomed mid-terrace home
- Dining room
- Two bedrooms (one has been divided to create A third)
- Front and rear gardens
guide price £75,000-£80,000.This spacious two/three bedroom mid-terrace property is an ideal starter home or a great investment. The property is close to local amenities and transport links. There are gardens to the front and rear of the property and on street parking.
With a front facing sealed unit door with double glazed side panels, a central heating radiator and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 10' 8" x 12' 5" to recess ( 3.25m x 3.78m to recess )
With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a dado rail.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen has an electric cooker point, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and a central heating radiator. There is a double glazed window and a sealed unit door.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 1" max to recess ( 3.76m x 3.38m max to recess )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
A door gives access to the lobby. The lobby gives access to bedroom two/three.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' ( 2.67m x 1.83m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. These measurements include the plinth for the bed.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising of a WC, a wash hand basin and a bath with splash back tiling. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with patio and two outbuilding for storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Doncaster. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information.