2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Woodlands, Ashill, Thetford IP25
Points of interest
- Ashill Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.1 miles
- Parker's Church of England Primary School1.5 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing19.5 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing19.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Off Street Parking
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Dual aspect lounge/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
- Driveway parking
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Quiet cul-de-sac location - No onward chain!
A well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, located within this highly-regarded village, just a short drive from the market towns of Swaffham and Watton. Boasting a dual aspect lounge/diner, contemporary fitted kitchen & bathroom, gardens and a long driveway providing off-road parking!
We are delighted to present to the market this spacious 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location within the popular and well-regarded village of Ashill.
Briefly, the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall with ample storage, 18'11" dual aspect lounge/dining room, modern kitchen with views over the rear garden, two good sized bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property further boasts gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Outside, there are front and rear gardens, together with a long driveway providing off-road parking.
Appealing to an assortment of buyers including downsizers, first time buyers, retirees and small families alike, internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation offered for sale! No onward chain!
UPVC part double glazed external entrance door opening to:
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet flooring, door opening to:
Airing cupboard, further built-in pantry cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring, loft access, doors opening to both bedrooms, bathroom and the kitchen, further door opening to:
Lounge / Dining Room 18' 11" x 11' 4" max ( 5.77m x 3.45m max )
Two radiators, television and telephone points, carpet flooring, wall lights, dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with granite effect work surfaces over, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for oven with concealed cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, UPVC part double glazed external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, ceiling fan light, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and storage under and panelled bath with shower attachment over, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to the side aspect.
The property is approached via a long driveway, which provides off-road parking. The remainder of the front garden is laid mainly to shingle with a pathway leading to the main entrance door with a well-stocked plant and shrub bed border.
A side gate provides access to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with two paved patio seating areas, various plant and shrub bed borders, raised flower beds and two timber garden storage sheds.
Ashill is a village located just under 4 miles from the bustling town of Watton and 6 miles from the historic market town of Swaffham. There is a public house/restaurant, a parish church that dates from the 14th century and a store providing general groceries and convenience items, opening from early morning to late in the evening. The village centres on the green and a lovely duck pond. The community centre complex provides Ashill with a main event hall and a large grassed playing field for sporting activities. The village also has facilities that cater for a wide age-range from a toddlers club and the bowls club (indoor and outdoor) at the Old Hall Leisure Centre, which also has a fully licensed function suite and two bars.
Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band B.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.
Leave Swaffham via North Pickenham Road towards the village of North Pickenham and continue through Station Road of Holme Hale. At the old railway bridge, turn right onto Hale Road and proceed along into the village of Ashill. Continue past the shop and the school and onto Watton Road. Take the right hand turn onto Woodlands and take the first right hand turn. Proceed to the bottom of the cul-de-sac and the property will be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Swaffham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Swaffham for full details and further information.