3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brian Street, Lindley, Huddersfield HD3
Points of interest
- Lindley Junior School0.2 miles
- Lindley Church of England Infant School0.2 miles
- Huddersfield1.9 miles
- Lockwood2.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- **offers expected £175,000K - £185,000K**
- Ready to move into!
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan kitchen Diner
- Close to amenities
- Shower Room
- Three bedrooms
- Low maintenance gardens
- EPC D
Brian Street, Lindley - Are you looking for a new home? Located with in close proximity of Local amenities, nurseries, schools, the university and, town centre - Then look no further this could be the home for you! Recently renovated throughout and ready to move into! The home is over two floors, entrance hall opening into the living room, through to the kitchen diner to the rear of the house. To the first floor, the landing leads off to the master bedroom, second bedroom, bedroom three and, the shower room. Current homeowners park their car in the front garden with an enclosed rear garden which is low maintenance.
- Upvc side door opens into the entrance hall neutrally decorated with laminate flooring and a light to the ceiling. The entrance hall leads off to the living room through to the kitchen diner to the rear of the home and the stairway to the first floor.
- To the front elevation of the home, fitted with a double glazed window allowing floods of light into the room. Having a central heating radiator, electrical plug points and, a light to the ceiling. Fitted with laminate flooring and neutrally decorated.
Open plan Kitchen/ Diner
- To the rear of the home the open plan kitchen diner fitted with laminate flooring flowing through from the living room. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a complementary work surface and a matching backsplash, incorporating a 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. The kitchen has a built-in electric oven, with a five-ring gas hob and extractor over with a built-in fridge and freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. Having two double glazed windows, one with day and night blinds covering, and a Upvc door leading out into the enclosed rear garden. Neutrally decorated with lights to ceiling and a central heating radiator. There is a further cupboard ideal for storage under the stairs fitted with a door.
- The landing leads off to the master bedroom, second bedroom, bedroom three and, the shower room. Fitted with a double glazed window to the side of the home, neutrally decorated and, has an electrical plug point.
- The master bedroom to the rear of the home, neutrally decorated with a central heating radiator and electrical plug points. Fitted with a central heating radiator, central light fitting and, laminate flooring.
- The second double bedroom to the front elevation of the home, is neutrally decorated with laminate flooring and a central heating radiator. Having a double glazed window looking out onto the front garden, a central light fitting and, electrical plug points.
- The single bedroom is fitted with laminate flooring, neutral decor and, a central light fitting. Having a double glazed window to the side elevation of the home with day and night blinds fitted, space over the bulkhead of the stairs creating an open aspect wardrobe.
- The shower room comprises; a low-level flush WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit built-in and, a corner shower with double sliding doors to close in the middle. Tiled from flooring to ceiling with a double glazed frosted window, a towel heated radiator and, extractor fan.
The front garden to the home, the current homeowners currently use as a driveway for their car. The pathway way from the front garden leads to the side door, down to the enclosed rear garden. Fenced to three sides with a patio and lawn for easy maintenance and fitted with CCTV camera to the rear of the home.
EPC band: D
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Yopa. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Yopa for full details and further information.