3 bed terraced house for sale Water Lane, Angmering, West Sussex BN16
Points of interest
- St Wilfrids Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
- St Margaret's CofE Primary School0.4 miles
- Angmering1 miles
- Goring-by-Sea2.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sale agreed by graham butt estate agents
- Beautiful Cottage in a Central Village Location
- Bursting with Charm & Character Throughout
- Delightful Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Tasteful 'Cottage Style' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Superbly Re-Landscaped Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms & Main Bathroom
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
This charming cottage is located centrally within Angmering’s beautiful Village and is positioned only a few minutes’ walk from the historical square.
A warm and welcoming living room welcomes you to the property with a stunning feature fireplace, which boasts a log burning stove that is perfect for the winter evenings. A tasteful ‘cottage style’ kitchen provides ample cupboard and work surface space, and a breakfast bar too.
A large conservatory has been added to the rear of the property, which provides the owner with further versatility should additional dining or family space be required. The rear garden has been recently overhauled and landscaped to a fantastic standard which is very low maintenance.
Upstairs, two double bedrooms and an additional single are serviced by a main bathroom with an over head shower.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Graham Butt. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Graham Butt for full details and further information.