1 bed property for sale Eccles Court, Stirling FK7
Points of interest
- St Ninian's Primary School0.1 miles
- Stirling High School0.2 miles
- Stirling1.1 miles
- Bridge of Allan3.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Top Floor Retirement Flat
- Spacious Living room
- Double Bedroom
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
- Private Car Park & Communal Facilities
An opportunity to acquire this well-presented, top floor retirement flat, which forms part of the locally renowned McCarthy & Stone development & is ideally situated for convenient access to local amenities.
This stylish one bedroom flat benefits from an array of in-house additional facilities to include security entry, a communal lounge which is ideal for socialising, laundry room, guest suite, lift facility, resident home manager & 24 hr. Emergency call service - all of which are designed to give peace of mind to the residents.
The well-proportioned accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, with a walk in storage cupboard. The spacious Living Room, which allows ample space for a dining table, also benefits from a large window which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen, which is conveniently situated off the Living Room, is fitted with a range of base & wall units, plus the inclusion of a built-in oven/hob. The Bedroom, which is a double in size, also benefits from built-in wardrobes & completing the accommodation is the Bathroom, which comprises of a bath with over shower, WC & wash hand basin.
All rooms are well-presented with a good standard of fixtures and fittings. The flat further benefits from electric heating, double glazing, residents car park & communal well-tended gardens.
Lounge 19' 6" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.94m max x 3.25m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 7" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.62m max x 2.29m max )
Bedroom 13' 7" exc wardrobe x 9' 1" max ( 4.14m exc wardrobe x 2.77m max )
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling & offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 & M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow & Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) & good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis & squash are close by.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Stirling. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Stirling for full details and further information.