2 bed flat for sale Ednall Lane, Bromsgrove B60
Points of interest
- St John's Church of England Middle School Academy0.3 miles
- Bromsgrove School0.3 miles
- Bromsgrove0.9 miles
- Barnt Green3.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Shower Room
Nailers Court was built by McCarthy & Stone & comprises 62 apartments. This second floor apartment is located in this popular retirement complex on Ednall Lane, within a short distance of Bromsgrove Town Centre, having the benefit of pleasant communal lounge and gardens. All communal facilities are catered for in the service charge, to include all communal heating, lighting, water, buildings maintenance, insurance and cleaning of communal areas.
Beautifully maintained communal gardens surround the complex which are cared for regularly by the gardener. There are a range of lawns with flowering borders and benches with a patio area outside the communal lounge. All garden maintenance fees are also included in the service charges.
Parking facilities are provided on a first come first serve basis, however there are plenty of resident spaces. Visitors and medical spaces are provided separately.
Within the apartment, each individual owner is responsible for their own electricity charges, telephone charges, contents insurance and council tax.
Secure communal entrance
Second floor apartment
Stairs or lift to access all floors
* Entrance Hall with a storage cupboard to the side and doors radiating off to
* Living/Dining room with a window looking out to the front of the property, a fireplace surround and opening through to
* Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, a stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven and hob, extractor hood and space for a fridge/freezer
* Bedroom one with built in wardrobes and a window looking out to the front of the property
* Bedroom two with built in wardrobes and a window looking out to the front of the property
* Shower room with a vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low level toilet and a corner shower cubicle
general information services central heating is provided by night storage heaters.
Fixtures and fittings only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded.
Tenure the agent understands the property is Leasehold. We are advised that the lease commenced 1991 for a period of 125 years. The current ground rent is £241.21 Per Half Year and the service charge is £1270.59 Per Year. Buyers must confirm these details via their solicitor<br /><br />
Living Room (5.13m x 3.2m (16' 10" x 10' 6"))
Kitchen (2.2m x 1.63m (7' 3" x 5' 4"))
Bedroom One (5.36m x 2.72m (17' 7" x 8' 11"))
3.28m max 2.62m min x 2.67m
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.