2 bed flat for sale Marine Court, Summerfield Road, Bridlington YO15
Points of interest
- Hilderthorpe Primary School0.3 miles
- Our Lady and St Peter Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School Bridlington0.3 miles
- Bridlington0.4 miles
- Bempton3.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Impressive top floor (2nd floor) flat with PVCu double glazing and electric heating
- Two bedroom property with a modern decorative theme throughout
- Spacious lounge with French doos providing access onto a delightful balcony with sea view
- Dining kitchen fitted with a range of integral appliances
- Bathroom fitted with a modern white three piece suite
- Available with vacant possession
- The property is sold as seen with all furniture included in the sale
- Viewing warmly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer
- Situated within a short walk of the popular Bridlington Spa Theatre and beautiful beach walks on the South Beach
- Property Reference: PC0305
Property Reference Number: PC0305
Communal Entrance Hallway
Having PVCu double glazed front entrance door and communal staircase rising to the first floor. This communal entrance is used for access to only two other flats within Marine Court.
Landing area with doorway providing access into a private entrance hallway with staircase rising to the 2nd floor (Top floor).
PVCu double glazed window to the side elevation.
Having polished wood flooring, exposed timber ceiling beam, wall mounted electric heater, PVCu double glazed French doors provide access onto a delightful private balcony with sea view.
Fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with a co-ordinating granite worktop surface incorporating a four ring electric hob with chimney style extractor hood over, inbuilt electric oven, integral fridge and washing machine. Stainless steel single drainer sink and mixer tap. Polished wood flooring. PVCu double glazed window.
Spacious double bedroom. Having a beautiful modern decorative theme this spacious bedroom has PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Exposed timber ceiling beam. Wall mounted electric heater.
Single bedroom. PVCu double glazed window to the side elevation. Wall mounted electric heater. Airing cupboard containing hot water cylinder.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap shower over. Complimentary part ceramic wall tiling. PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
Situated close to the South Beach and a short walk to the popular Spa Theatre (). This property is conveniently situated for access to the South Beach sea front and wonderful beach walks. Bridlington is a premier East Coast holiday resort with a history of attracting seasonal visitors for many decades. The vibrant Town Centre has an excellent range of shopping and leisure amenities with the Old Town being being bounded by the Bayle and Priory Church with its four prominent spires. Bridlington Golf Course is situated a short distance away.
This property is Leasehold with a 999 year lease from 01 June 2005 and current service charges of £36 per calendar month. We advise this information is confirmed by your own legal representative at the earliest opportunity.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - eXp World UK. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact eXp World UK for full details and further information.