2 bed flat for sale Langlands Road, Langlands Road, Bingley BD16
Points of interest
- Dixons Cottingley Academy0.5 miles
- Cottingley Village Primary School0.5 miles
- Bingley1.2 miles
- Saltaire1.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Remaining NHBC warranty
- Ground floor apartment
- Communal gardens
- Allocated parking
- Conveniently located
- Well presented throughout
Offered to the market is this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment in this purpose built apartment block of only four, pleasantly located within Cottingley close to many local amenities. Benefitting from its own entrance, allocated parking and communal gardens. Viewings strongly advised
A delightful newly built two bedroom ground floor apartment which boasts attractive spacious living accommodation. Set within a popular Cottingley setting and enjoying the benefits of remaining NHBC warranty and allocated parking. An early viewing is strongly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises of private entrance, entrance hall, and spacious lounge with patio doors to front yard, fitted kitchen with attractive wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over. There are two bedrooms along with a stylish modern bathroom. Externally the property boasts communal gardens. We are advised that the property is leasehold with a combined ground rent and service charge of £52 per month and a lease of 999 years from 2018.
The property is located within a highly regarded Cottingley residential area which is within close proximity to a range of local amenities. Bingley itself offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Holroyds. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Holroyds for full details and further information.