3 bed detached bungalow for sale Knowles Hill Road, Dewsbury WF13
Points of interest
- Ethos College0.1 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (Dewsbury)0.3 miles
- Dewsbury1 miles
- Batley1.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Guide Price £190,000 - £200,0000
- Three Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- 15ft Lounge, 16ft Kitchen
- 23ft 1st Floor Bedroom
- Driveway, Garage, No Chain
Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000 Offered for sale is this well-presented and proportioned three bedroom detached dormer bungalow. Being positioned close to all local amenities, towns and bus routes. This won't be on the market long… view today! No chain
Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000 Situated just off Staincliffe Road is this well-presented three bedroom detached dormer bungalow. Benefiting from a 15ft lounge, 16ft kitchen, family bathroom and two bedrooms to the ground floor and a 23ft bedroom on the first floor. Externally, there are front and rear gardens, a driveway for multiple vehicles leading to the garage. The property is perfectly positioned for access to all local towns such as Dewsbury, Batley and Heckmondwike and all local amenities, bus routes, schooling and Dewsbury Hospital are nearby. Sure not to be on the market long… view this property at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as offered with no onward chain!
Spotlights to ceiling, vinyl flooring.
Stairs to first floor landing and doors to ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.28m )
Triple glazed window to front. Vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 9' 3" ( 5.03m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink drainer with mixer tap. Gas cooker point, wall mounted cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted boiler, spotlights to ceiling and part triple glazed Upvc door to side. Fitted storage and shelving with mirrored fronted sliding doors. Triple glazed windows to rear and side.
Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' (Plus Door Recess) ( 3.38m x 2.74m (Plus Door Recess) )
Triple glazed window to front, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 8' 2" x 7' 7" max ( 2.49m x 2.31m max )
Triple glazed window to rear, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Triple glazed window to rear. Corner bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and wall mounted shower over. Wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan and WC. Chrome ladder style radiator, tiled walls and floor where visible.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 23' x 9' 9" ( 7.01m x 2.97m )
Triple glazed windows to front and rear. Gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring and walk in wardrobe.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the detached garage. Raised paved front garden and outside lighting. The rear garden also has a paved area with steps up to lawned garden. Outside watering tap. Workshop/ potting shed with power, light and window to side.
Detached Garage 17' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.36m x 2.95m )
Benefiting from an up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Dewsbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Dewsbury for full details and further information.