2 bed flat for sale Princess Street, Lincoln LN5
Points of interest
- The Lincoln St Peter at Gowts Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Springwell Lincoln City Academy0.2 miles
- Lincoln0.5 miles
- Hykeham2.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Ground floor flat
- Two/three bedrooms
- Tenants in situ
- Two reception rooms
- Communal parking
Ideal investment property, tenants in Situ..Well situated two/three bedroom first floor apartment comprising hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and communal parking.
Being located close to the City centre, this first floor apartment boasts spacious internal accommodation throughout to briefly comprise of; kitchen / breakfast room, lounge, three bedrooms, bathroom and dining room. The apartment is located close to the River Witham with a bridge providing pedestrian access into Lincoln. The city of Lincoln is one of England's most historic cities with the impressive Norman castle and one of the finest medieval cathedrals in Europe. The city also benefits from two well regarded universities, a fantastic entertainment district and a wealth of bars and restaurants. The A15 and A46 roads provide direct access to the north and south of the county. There are also direct trains to London and Edinburgh from Newark Northgate within easy reach of Lincoln.
Intercom system, door from communal lawn, laminate flooring
Lounge 14' 6" x 15' 3" ( 4.42m x 4.65m )
window to side and front aspect, TV point, telephone phone point
Dining Room 9' x 14' 8" ( 2.74m x 4.47m )
Laminate flooring, electric heater, two windows to front aspect
Kitchen 9' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.02m x 3.25m )
Electric hob and oven, laminate flooring, extractor fan, window hatch to diner, plumbing for washing machine, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops over, inset one bowl sink and drainer, room for fridge freezer
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
window to side aspect
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.43m )
window to side aspect
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, tiled flooring
Please note the property is currently tenanted and achieving £750 per month
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Lincoln. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Lincoln for full details and further information.