2 bed flat for sale Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10
Points of interest
- West Twyford Primary School0.2 miles
- Hanger Lane0.3 miles
- Park Royal0.3 miles
- Advance Education0.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Fourth floor modern apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Circa 975 sq. Ft.
- Lease over 900+ years
- No onward chain
- Great purchase for residential or investment
- Allocated parking space
Bodiam Court is situated in Lakeside drive offering 975 sq.ft of living space, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms which is ideally located for Hanger Lane and Park Royal tube station, local amenities and the A40.
This fourth floor well-presented spacious modern apartment offering circa 975 sq. Ft. Of living space is situated in the sought after Lakeside Drive with landscaped residents communal gardens and picturesque Lake with local Wild Life. The property offers a 22' bright & airy reception & modern kitchen/dining room with direct access to the private balcony, a generous 24' master bedroom with a built in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom and a second double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Other benefits include hallway utility cupboards, an extra WC, over 900 year lease, an allocated parking space and no onward chain. Hanger Lane & Park Royal tube station is within a short walk offering the Central & Piccadilly line and Ealing Broadways & Westfield centre are both within easy access which offer popular retail shopping centres, cinema complex and an abundance of restaurants and cafes. Please call the Ealing branch to arrange a viewing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Ealing. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Ealing for full details and further information.