3 bed flat for sale Thirsk Road, Battersea, London SW11
Points of interest
- Parkgate House School0.2 miles
- Belleville Wix Academy0.3 miles
- Clapham Junction0.5 miles
- Clapham Common0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Share of freehold
- Beautifully presented period conversion
- Arranged over the ground floor and lower ground floor
- Located on a tree-lined street off Clapham Common
- Well-balanced accommodation of 1066 Sq. Ft.
- Bay-fronted lounge with separate modern kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private patio garden
- Offered to the market with no onward chain and Share of Freehold
- A short stroll to the shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure facilities local to Lavender Hill and Northcote Road
The property benefits from well-balanced accommodation of 1066 Sq. Ft. Comprising of three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a modern kitchen a spacious bay-fronted lounge and private patio garden.
The flat is a short stroll to the shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure facilities local to Lavender Hill and Northcote Road. Clapham Junction mainline station and extensive bus links servicing the City, the West End and beyond are a short stroll away.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road Office. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road Office for full details and further information.