2 bed flat for sale Croxley Rise, Maidenhead SL6
Points of interest
- Boyne Hill CofE Infant and Nursery School0.1 miles
- All Saints CofE Junior School0.2 miles
- Maidenhead0.7 miles
- Furze Platt1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Ideal first purchase
- Spacious third floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room with balcony
- Garage and parking
- Communal gardens
- No chain
*** no chain *** Ideal for the first time buyer/investor alike, a spacious two bedroom third floor apartment complemented by sealed unit double glazed replacement windows, a spacious living room with balcony, garage and parking facilities.
Communal Entrance Porch
Entry phone system.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to all landings.
Private Entrance Hall
Electric radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with immersion heater and shelving.
Incorporating built-in large double wardrobe cupboard with top cupboards over, laminate flooring, sealed unit double glazed window.
Large double built-in wardrobe cupboard with top cupboards over, sealed unit double glazed picture window.
Electric radiator, TV point, sealed unit double glazed picture window and matching door to covered balcony with north facing views.
Range of Granite effect roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps and drainer, drawers, cupboards and appliance space under, matching wall cupboards over, built-in four ring ceramic hob unit with concealed extractor fan over, electric oven under, integral dishwasher, integral washing machine, space for tall fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, sealed unit double glazed replacement window.
Single garage in block with up and over door.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards Reading and at the traffic lights with All Saints Avenue turn left into Boyn Hill Road. Follow the road for a short way whereupon turn left into Croxley Rise.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Roger Platt - Maidenhead. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roger Platt - Maidenhead for full details and further information.