6 bed detached bungalow for sale Richmond Court, Stradbroke Avenue, Sheffield S13
Points of interest
- Athelstan Primary School0 miles
- St Joseph's Primary School0.5 miles
- Darnall0.8 miles
- Woodhouse1.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Price - £650,000
- Six bedrooms
- Detached dormer bungalow
- Disabled assistant technology / wheelchair friendly throughout
- Off-street parking for over ten vehicles
price - £650,000 - This well-presented six bedroom dormer bungalow equipped with disability assistance technology throughout, would make the perfect home for a family with a wheelchair user or someone looking for a property with open plan/spacious living accommodation. Call now to view!
price - £650,000 - This well-presented six bedroom dormer bungalow equipped with disability assistance technology throughout, would make the perfect home for a family with a wheelchair user or someone looking for a property with open plan/spacious living accommodation, perfect for hosting and entertaining!
In brief the property comprises; a downstairs W.C with automatic doors, lounge benefiting from automatic blinds, large kitchen/diner, six bedrooms including those which have been adapted and have the correct building regulations for a wheelchair user, three addition bathrooms (two of these being en suites), three garages and a large driveway which provides off-street parking for over 10 vehicles!
Conveniently situated in a popular residential village of Handsworth and within easy access to local amenities such as Crystal Peaks shopping centre and Rother Valley Country Park. It is ideally located for commuting, with excellent public transport links into the city centre and easy access to the major road network such as the A57, M1 and M18. The property is also situated in the vicinity of many local primary and secondary schools and is within close proximity of the surrounding countryside including Woodhouse Washlands Nature Reserve and Waverley Lakes.
Call us now to view!
The wheelchair user friendly entrance hall comprises two storage cupboards.
Comprises a W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, tiled walls, laminate flooring and is accessible via a touch to open door.
Lounge 10' 10" x 16' 2" max ( 3.30m x 4.93m max )
Comprises front and side facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and laminate flooring throughout.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 31' 5" max ( 4.60m x 9.58m max )
The fully fitted kitchen comprises a range of matching base level units with corian surfaces over, sink and drainer, gas hobs and electric oven, built in microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, extractor fan, spotlights, central heating radiator, breakfast bar and extra space for a dining table, side and rear facing double glazed windows, double sliding doors onto the garden and laminate flooring throughout.
Bedroom One 20' 2" x 10' 3" max ( 6.15m x 3.12m max )
Comprises rear facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, spotlights, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and door onto the garden.
En Suite/wet Room
Comprises an Aquahova bath, free standing wash hand basin, W.C, spotlights, rear facing double glazed window and is fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 15' 1" max ( 3.38m x 4.60m max )
Comprises front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dressing Room 8' 8" x 8' 10" max ( 2.64m x 2.69m max )
Accessible via Bedroom Two, this dressing room comprises front facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Comprises W.C, wash hand basin, shower, central heating radiator and is fully tiled.
Bedroom Five 10' 3" x 8' max ( 3.12m x 2.44m max )
Comprises rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and spotlights.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 10' 10" max ( 3.53m x 3.30m max )
Comprises front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Comprises two storage cupboards and a skylight.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 17' 9" max ( 3.12m x 5.41m max )
Comprises front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed velux window and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/bedroom Six 17' 9" x 8' 4" max ( 5.41m x 2.54m max )
Comprises front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, wash hand basin, matching base and eye level units and laminate flooring.
Comprises W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, velux window and is fully tiled.
Garage 19' 9" x 16' 2" max ( 6.02m x 4.93m max )
Comprises an automatic door & the boiler.
The rear garden comprises a patio area perfect for outdoor dining, astroturf and is private secured by a fence surround.
The front of the property is secured with electric fencing which leads to the driveway which provides off-street parking for around 10 vehicles and garages.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield for full details and further information.