1 bed flat for sale Linkfield Lane, Redhill, Surrey RH1
Points of interest
- St Matthew's CofE Primary School0.1 miles
- The Warwick School0.4 miles
- Redhill0.4 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey)1.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Saving ranges from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote or use the calculator on the Homewise website (see link below) for an indicative saving
- Charming ground floor retirement apartment
- Own private entrance & internal hall leading to shared amenities
- Spacious lounge/dining room with direct access to a patio area
- Storage space with an airing cupboard & fitted wardrobes
- Residents lounge, laundry room & bookable guest suite
- Lovely communal garden & residents parking
Lifetime Lease guide price for Over 60s: £72,500 based on an average saving of 33%Over 60 Customers can save anywhere from 8.5% to 59%*.
Market Value Price: £110,000
Through the Home for Life Plan from Homewise, those aged 60 or over can purchase a Lifetime Lease with a one-off payment to become the Lifetime Lease owner of this property. The cost to purchase the Lifetime Lease is always less than the full market value. The saving can vary from 8.5% to 59%* depending on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. The above guide price is the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. For an indication of what you could save, please use our calculator on the Homewise website (see link below). For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase the property at the full market value of £110,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Property DESCRIPTIONThis lovely ground floor one bedroom retirement apartment is offered in great condition and benefits from its own entrance, direct access to a private patio and communal garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining Room 15'4 x 10'6 (4.68m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen 7'4 x 5'5 (2.24m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 12'0 x 8'8 (3.66m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom 6'8 x 5'5 (2.03m x 1.65m)
- Private Patio Area
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Homewise Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Homewise Ltd for full details and further information.