1 bed flat for sale 54 Drum Farm Lane, Bo'ness EH51
Points of interest
- Grange Primary School0.4 miles
- Bo'ness Academy0.6 miles
- Linlithgow2.4 miles
- Polmont5.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Immaculate 1 Bedroom Main Door Apartment by Stewart Milne, Built in 2020
- Practically Brand New, All 1's in Home Buyers Report, NHBC Warranty
- High Quality Contemporary Kitchen with AEG Integrated Appliances
- Perfect for a First Time Buyer, Downsizer or Buy to Let Investor - Fully Compliant and Ready to Let for circa. £550 - £600PCM, Excellent %Yield
- Allocated Parking Space plus Visitor Parking
- Situated in a Highly Sought After Leafy Development on Edge of Bo'ness, a Short Drive from Edinburgh
- 1 Bedroom Main Door Apartment
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built in 2020 by Stewart Milne
- Private Parking Space
- Immaculate Interior, Walk-In Condition!
- Generous Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- Perfect First Time Buyer Pad
- Double Bedroom
- Built-In Storage Space
- Luxury Bathroom with Shower
- Contemporary Kitchen with Built-In AEG Appliances
- Bright and Airy South Facing Aspect (Front Elev.)
- NHBC Warranty
- Sought After New Build Development
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Low Council Tax Band
- Quick Access to M9 Motorway
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Less than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
Follow the pleasant countryside roads into the east side of Bo’ness to find the hugely popular tree lined Drum development which is made up of a different range of house types, communal greenery and generous parking facilities.
Head up the tree lined Drum Farm Lane to the adjoining, newly built, Stewart Milne development – a high quality selection of homes.
Take a moment to enjoy the views over the River Forth in this quiet and peaceful location, which is within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Park up in your private parking space before taking a quick stroll to the front door.
Enter the light-filled generous open plan living room/diner offering more than enough space for day-to-day rest and relaxation. Every-day, cooking and dining is also catered for in this open plan kitchen area. It is no surprise to learn that this brand new, hardly used, upgraded kitchen is fully equipped with all the goodies that you would expect.
Contemporary grey units adorn all the walls, topped with high-quality worktops illuminated by under counter lighting. The kitchen is fitted with an array of fine appliances, including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an AEG electric oven and induction hob.
Follow the flow through to the luxurious partially tiled bathroom, fitted with a high-quality white suite and a large wall-mounted mirror.
When sleep beckons, slip through to the crisp white double bedroom.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band B
EER Band C
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Paul Rolfe Sales & Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Paul Rolfe Sales & Lettings for full details and further information.