4 bed detached bungalow for saleLowestoft Road, Beccles NR34
Points of interest
- Beccles Free School0.1 miles
- Beccles Primary Academy0.2 miles
- Beccles0.5 miles
- Brampton (Suffolk)4.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Stunning Presentation Throughout
- Three/ Four Bedrooms & One/ Two Receptions
- Stunning Kitchen & Bath and Shower Rooms
- Landscaped Gardens, Integral Garage & Parking
This stunning deceptively spacious chalet bungalow is situated in a sought after location within Beccles. The property has versatile living space and well proportioned rooms. Particular highlights are the kitchen and bath/shower rooms finished to an exceptional standard. Viewing is Essential!
uPVC front door, airing cupboard, door to the garage, radiator.
Garage 15' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.62m x 2.69m )
Electric roller garage door, door to the hall, gas boiler.
Lounge 15' 5" x 16' 1" into Bay ( 4.70m x 4.90m into Bay )
uPVC Bay window to front aspect, feature fire surround, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 7" max x 9' 2" max ( 5.05m max x 2.79m max )
uPVC window to the front and side aspect, uPVC door to the rear. A range of base and wall units with granite worktops and upstands, tiled surrounds above. Oven hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 11' 9" ( 2.95m x 3.58m )
uPVC french doors to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator.
uPVC window to the side aspect, walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower control diverter, concealed pipework and rain effect shower head. Vanity basin and storage under, w/c, tiled surrounds, tiled floor, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Wash basin, w/c, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring.
The front of the property is approached by a drive leading to the garage and there is also further parking to the front of the property. The rear garden has been mainly laid to artificial lawn with attractive raised borders. There is also a patio area, shed and a path to both sides of the property.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 17' 8" max ( 4.14m max x 5.38m max )
(sloping ceilings) uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator, built in storage.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.00m x 3.56m )
Roof window, into eaves storage, radiator.
Bath, vanity basin, w/c, heated towel rail, roof window, electric shaver point, tiled surrounds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bungay. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bungay for full details and further information.