3 bed semi-detached house for sale New Road, Tondu, Bridgend CF32
Points of interest
- Tondu Primary School0.8 miles
- Tondu0.8 miles
- St Robert's Catholic Primary School1.2 miles
- Sarn1.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sought After Location
- Auction 16th December.
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Generous Sized Plot
for sale by auction on the 16th December 2021! New to the market is this three double bedroom semi-detached property offered for sale in the sought after semi-rural location of New Road, Tondu. This great sized family home would make a great investment opportunity.
for sale by auction on the 16th December 2021! New to the market is this three double bedroom semi-detached property offered for sale in the sought after semi-rural location of New Road, Tondu. This great sized family home would make a great investment opportunity. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. From the first floor landing lie three double bedrooms with stunning views from the master. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer. Call Peter Alan Bridgend on to arrange your appointment.
Double glazed door to front with obscured glass insert, fitted carpet
Lounge 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet
Dining Room 12' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, understairs storage cupboard
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
Double glazed door to side with obscured glass insert, double glazed window to side, tiled splashback, fitted wall base units, space for cooker and fridge freezer
Double glazed window to rear with obscured glass insert, tiled floor, tiled splashback, bath with mixer tap, wc, wash hand basin, shower enclosure with screen
Master Bedroom 16' 7" x 12' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.86m )
Double glazed windows to front, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side
The property is situated on a generous plot with side access to the rear enclosed garden in a sought after semi-rural location
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Bridgend. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Bridgend for full details and further information.