5 bed detached house for saleLondon Road, Blewbury, Didcot OX11
Points of interest
- Blewbury Endowed Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Hagbourne Church of England Primary School1.7 miles
- Didcot Parkway3.1 miles
- Cholsey3.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Glorious five bedroom detached grade II listed country house dating back to the late 16th century.
- Circa 3100sq ft of period accommodation.
- Very private gardens of 0.46 acres.
- 4 reception rooms including a stunning principal lounge with vaulted ceiling and library.
- No onward chain.
- Driveway and double garage.
- Cellar, study, and dry store.
- Heart of this highly regarded village close to rolling countryside and idyllic walks, all in easy reach of Didcot Parkway train station.
Blewbury is considered one of the prettiest villages in the area with a host of traditional period houses and cottages synonymous with a quintessential English village. Facilities are varied and include a primary school & nursery, two pubs, an excellent farm shop, community Post Office, and a garage/convenience store. Nearby shopping and leisure facilities are at Didcot, Wallingford and Wantage with rail stations at Didcot Parkway (Paddington in 40 minutes) and Cholsey. Motorway connections to the M4 and M40 are via the A34 access point at Chilton (3 miles).
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Thomas Merrifield - Didcot. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Thomas Merrifield - Didcot for full details and further information.