3 bed bungalow for saleEdward Court, Thorne, Doncaster DN8
Points of interest
- Thorne King Edward Primary School0.2 miles
- Trinity Academy0.5 miles
- Thorne North0.7 miles
- Thorne South1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- No chain
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Close To Local Amenities
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Positioning
- Additional W/C
William H Brown Thorne are proud to present to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom link-detached bungalow on a quiet cul-de-sac in Thorne! Boasting off-street parking & garage & spacious lounge area this property is perfect for a buyer looking to add their own stamp! Viewing Advised!
Entering into the property there is a front facing double glazed door leading into the porch area which comprises of carpet floor covering & a centrally heated radiator. Leading off of the entrance hall there is also an additional W/C with low flush toilet, carpet floor covering & wash hand basin.
Lounge 11' 1" x 16' 9" ( 3.38m x 5.11m )
The lounge comprises of a front facing double glazed window, carpet flooring, centrally heated radiator, electric fire with surround, telephone point, dido rail & coving.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.82m )
The kitchen comprises of fitted wall & base units with contrasting worktops, fitted sink with matching drainer, part tiling to walls & splashback, integrated oven, hob & coookerhood overhead a centrally heated radiator & door access to garage.
The hallway leads off the lounge and provides access to all bedrooms & family bathroom, there is also loft access & a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Bedroom One comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, carpet floor covering & a centrally heated radiator, there is also fitted wardrobes to one wall & matching fitted vanity.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 12' 5" ( 2.57m x 3.78m )
The second bedroom comprises of a front facing double glazed window, carpet floor covering, a centrally heated radiator & coving.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.26m )
The third bedroom comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, carpet floor covering, a centrally heated radiator & coving.
The bathroom comprises of a front facing double glazed window, a three piece suite comprising of a low flush w/c, wash hand basin & bath with hot & cold taps & shower overhead, there is also linoleum floor covering & part tiling to walls.
Garage 18' 1" x 8' 3" ( 5.51m x 2.51m )
The garage space is a great extra and comprises of a rear facing wooden door onto rear garden, front door is up & over style, the roof space is pitched so excellent for additional storage & the central heating boiler is also housed here.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property there is a driveway space with lawn area and garden path alongside leading up to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden with lawn area, block paved patio section, fencing to all sides for privacy & security & access down the side of the property to the front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Thorne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Thorne for full details and further information.