3 bed flat for saleCornwallis Crescent, Portsmouth PO1
Points of interest
- Madani Primary School0.1 miles
- Ark Dickens Primary Academy0.2 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Continental Ferry Terminal0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities
- Easy Transport Link
- Access To City Centre
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to market this three bedroom apartment with balcony.
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to market this three bedroom apartment with balcony. The property boasts ample living space, three double bedroom, good sized bathroom, spacious kitchen and residence permit parking. Call now to arrange a viewing on .
UPVC double glazed door to front.
Storage cupboard, intercom, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled splash back, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine and radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 14' 8" ( 4.39m x 4.47m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC double glazed door to balcony, TV point, Telephone point, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 8' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built in storage, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 6' ( 3.45m x 1.83m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and laminate flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin, W/C, bath with overhead shower and fully tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Portsmouth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Portsmouth for full details and further information.