Sale by tender
3 bed end terrace house for saleNursery Road, High Brooms, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
Points of interest
- St Matthew's High Brooms Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.2 miles
- St John's Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- High Brooms0.3 miles
- Tunbridge Wells1.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- In need of some refurbishment
- Located just 0.4Miles from high brooms station
- Bright and spacious period home in the sought after High Brooms area
- Close to several primary schools as well as Tunbridge Wells boys & girls Grammar schools
- EPC energy rating E
- Ground floor
- Lounge 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Dining Room 11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen 11'1 x 8'5 (3.38m x 2.57m)
- Lobby 7'1 x 4'1 (2.16m x 1.25m)
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 10'9 (3.61m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 10'9 (3.61m x 3.28m)
- Second floor
- Bedroom 3 11'10 x 10'8 (3.61m x 3.25m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (3)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Wards - Tunbridge Wells. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards - Tunbridge Wells for full details and further information.