1 bed flat for saleRectory Grove, London SW4
Points of interest
- Clapham Manor Primary School0.2 miles
- Heathbrook Primary School0.2 miles
- Wandsworth Road0.2 miles
- Clapham High Street0.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Large South West Facing Private Garden
- In the heart of Clapham Old Town
- Share of Freehold
- Corner Property with Privacy
- Possibility to extend (STPP)
- Quiet road
- Many excellent transport links
This fantastic, one bedroom garden flat is presented to the market in stunning condition throughout and offers lateral living space converted from a grand Victorian house.
This fantastic property is presented to the market in stunning condition throughout and offers lateral living space converted from a grand Victorian house. This is a large one bedroom garden flat that has been fully refurbished to a high standard with grey parquet flooring throughout. The reception room opens out onto a large South-West facing garden with ample space for alfresco dining and entertaining. The modern kitchen boasts Miele appliances and looks out onto the garden. The bedroom at the front of the property is very large and has generous built in storage space. This is a beautiful, modern, garden flat that is in the heart of Clapham Old Town, a definite must see!
The property is located on Rectory Grove, an enviable location being one of the few village streets of Old Clapham. The amenities of both Clapham Old Town and Clapham High Street are all only moments away, as are the wide open spaces of Clapham Common. Local transport links include Clapham Common Underground Station (Northern Line) and Wandsworth Road Overground Station (part of the newly opened London Overground orbital train network) that along with excellent local bus services provide quick and easy access into the City, West End and Canary Wharf.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Clapham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Clapham for full details and further information.