2 bed flat for saleSt Cuthmans Road, Steyning, West Sussex BN44
Points of interest
- Steyning CofE Primary School0.1 miles
- Steyning Grammar School0.2 miles
- Lancing4.7 miles
- Shoreham-by-Sea4.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- In very good condition throughout
- Double-aspect living room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double-glazed windows
The property is conveniently located within just a few minutes' walk of the local primary and secondary schools, the High Street and leisure centre with swimming pool. The town offers a good range of shops, Post Office, modern health centre, together with a library and museum.
Approximate Distances: Steyning lies at the foot of the South Downs National Park about five miles from the coast at Shoreham-by-Sea and eight miles from Worthing. Horsham is about 14 miles and these larger towns are easily reached via the by-pass and its link to the A24.
Door to communal entrance hall.
Door to entrance hall: Cloaks storage cupboard which houses the electric meter. Part-panelled walls. Central heating thermostat control. Shelved linen cupboard.
14'2" x 11'3" (4.32m x 3.44m) Double aspect with PVCu double-glazed windows. Two radiators. Laminate flooring. Door to kitchen.
11'4" x 7'10" (3.46m x 2.39m) Fitted with light-grey units and roll-edge work surfaces with inset single-drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards and drawers beneath. Space and plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Further matching work surfaces with appliance spaces beneath. Wall-mounted cupboards. Part-tiled walls. PVCu double-glazed window. Wall-mounted Worcester gas-fired boiler. Central heating programmer control. Larder cupboard.
11'4" x 10'10" (3.45m x 3.31m) Double radiator. PVCu double-glazed window. Recessed wardrobe cupboard.
11'1" x 10'5" (3.39m x 3.18m) Radiator. PVCu double-glazed window. Wardrobe cupboard with rail and shelf.
White suite with steel bath with shower screen and Mira electric shower over; washbasin with storage beneath. Radiator. PVCu double-glazed window. Extractor fan.
Low-level flush suite. PVCu double-glazed window.
Allocated storage shed. Lawned communal gardens.
Services and Council Tax
Services: All main services are connected.
Council Tax Valuation Band: 'B'
Tenure, Lease and Charges
Tenure: The property is leasehold.
Lease: 125-year lease from 26th June 2017 (currently 120 years unexpired).
Ground Rent: £10 per annum
Service Charge: £342.40 per quarter which includes a contribution of £125 for 2022/23 towards redecoration works.
1. Any description or information given should not be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact or that the property or its services are in good condition.
2. Measurements, distances and aspects where quoted are approximate.
3. Any reference to alterations to, or use of any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.
4. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Hamilton Graham nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Hamilton Graham.
Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves on these matters.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculator
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hamilton Graham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hamilton Graham for full details and further information.