3 bed terraced house for saleGlynmynach Street, Ynysybwl, Pontypridd CF37
Points of interest
- Trerobart Primary School0.1 miles
- Cefn Primary School1.2 miles
- Abercynon1.4 miles
- Trehafod2.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Great Location
- Courtyard To Rear
Three bedroom mid terrace! Great Location! Rear access!
Have a look at this three bedroom stone built terraced property situated in Ynysybwl. The property is within walking distance to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and bus routes. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
The property comprises of, Entrance hallway, Living room, Dining room and kitchen. To the first floor you will find, Three bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden offers a courtyard with rear gate access and WC. This needs to be viewed to be appreciated! Offering ample space for a growing family and being in a great location, this wont be around for long!
Access to under stair storage cupboard. Access to living room.
Living Room 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Access to dining room. Window to front.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
Access to kitchen. Window to rear.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Window to side. Door to garden. Access to stairs to first floor.
Landing To First Floor
Access to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Window to rear. Built in storage housing boiler.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.93m )
Window to front.
Window to rear. Bath, WC and wash hand basin.
Courtyard with gate to lane access. Outside WC.
Front terrace with path to front door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.