2 bed flat for saleStockwell Road, London SW9
Points of interest
- Stockwell Primary School0.1 miles
- Lansdowne School (SEN)0.1 miles
- Brixton0.2 miles
- Brixton0.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two Bedrooms
- Period Conversion
- Private Patio & Shared Garden
- Long Lease
- No Onward Chain
Well appointed two bedroom Victorian conversion apartment with direct access to a private patio, leading on to a larger shared rear garden. The property is situated on the lower ground floor of this imposing period residence and benefits from its own front door.
We are delighted to bring to the market this well appointed two bedroom Victorian conversion apartment with direct access to a private patio, leading on to a larger shared rear garden. Benefitting from its own front door, the property is situated on the lower ground floor of this imposing period residence and benefits from having no onward chain. The property is located just a short walk from Brixton's vibrant High Street and markets which offer a plethora of shops, stalls, restaurants and bars by day as well as night. Brixton Station (Victoria Line and Overground services) is just moments away along with a multitude of bus routes in and out of the city. Stockwell Tube Station (Northern and Victoria lines) is also just 0.6 miles away.
Accommodation comprises own front door, kitchen, a good size reception room, two bedrooms, modern bathroom, private patio and access to a shared garden.
Prompt viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Clapham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Clapham for full details and further information.