3 bed detached house for saleChalvington Drive, St. Leonards-On-Sea TN37
Points of interest
- Ark Little Ridge Primary Academy0.2 miles
- Ark Helenswood Academy0.3 miles
- Ore1.8 miles
- St Leonards Warrior Square2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Utility Room/Conservatory
- Off Road Parking/Garage
- Highly Sought After Location
- Planning Permission to Extend
is well presented and offers an entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen with separate utility room, to the first floor three bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
Fox & Sons present to the market this three bedroom detached family home. The accommodation is well presented and offers an entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen with separate utility room, to the first floor three bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Externally to the front there is a lawn, off road parking for multiple vehicles with potential to extend the driveway for further off road parking and to the rear there is a private rear garden. Please call us today to arrange your viewing!
Double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs to first floor, radiator and doors off to the following;
Double glazed window to the side aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, heated towel rail and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Living Room 13' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator - opening onto the;
Dining Room 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Double glazed patio doors leading through too;
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Part brick construction, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, radiator and door providing access into the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, matching wall and base units, with work surfaces over, four ring gas hob with oven below with cooker hood over, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, door leading too;
Utility Room 8' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear, small range of wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, sink and drainer, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to integral garage.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard, loft hatch and doors off to the following;
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect having pleasant views over the rear garden and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and radiator.
panelled bath, fitted shower screen, shower over bath, low level wc with concealed cistern, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Front of the property provides a driveway with off road parking for several vehicles, area of lawn. The driveway has potential to extend if required. The rear garden is of low maintenance which is laid with artificial lawn, decked patio area, fenced boundaries and side gate for access. The integral garage has an electric roller door, access to loft space and door into the Utility.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Hastings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Hastings for full details and further information.