2 bed semi-detached bungalow for saleLadyfern Way, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees TS20
Points of interest
- St John the Baptist Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.3 miles
- The Glebe Primary School0.3 miles
- Stockton1 miles
- Thornaby1.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- For Sale With The Advantage Of No Onward Chain & Immediate Possession
- Built In Just 1998, Well Maintained Throughout & In Immaculate Condition
- Two Double Bedrooms, Spacious Living Room, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Neutrally Decorated, Ready To Move Straight Into
- Delightful Low Maintenance South Facing Rear Garden With Artificial Lawn & Large Garden Shed
- Long Driveway Providing Off-Road Parking For A Motorhome Or Caravan
- Cul-De-Sac Location With Very Little Through Traffic
- Annually Serviced Gas Combi Boiler & uPVC Double Glazing Installed Approximately 6/7 Year Ago
- Generous Loft Space For Storage With Solid Timber Ladder
- Viewing Highly Recommended To Appreciate The Size & Space On Offer
Harper & Co Estate Agents Offer Flexible Viewing Appointments Including Evening & Weekends! You Can Call, Text, WhatsApp Message Or Email Us To Secure Your Booking. Get in Touch Today!
Attractively Positioned Being Within A Short Stroll Of Some Of Norton's Popular Bars & Restaurants, Village Green And Its' Renowned Tree-Lined High Street & Duck Pond.
Ladyfern Way Is Easily Accessed Via Alpine Way, Off Norton Avenue.
Aldi, Darlington Ln - 4 Minute Walk
Norton Green & Duck Pond - 17 Minute Walk
The High Street, Costa Coffee, Boots Pharmacy - 13 Minute Walk
The Glebe Shops & The Centenary - 11 Minute Walk
Distance Times As Estimated By Google Maps.
Entrance Hallway (1.75m x 1.14m (5'9 x 3'9))
Entrance Door, Storage Cupboard, Radiator, Doors Leading To The Living Room & Kitchen.
Kitchen (3.38m x 2.34m (11'1 x 7'8))
Fitted With A Range Of White Base, Wall & Drawer Units, Work Surface Incorporating A Stainless Steel Sink Unit & Chrome Mixer Tap, Built-In Oven, Microwave, Hob & Overhead Extractor Fan, Space For A Freestanding Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer, uPVC Double Glazed Window & Door To The Side Aspect.
Living Room (5.13m x 3.56m (16'10 x 11'8))
UPVC Double Glazed Bay Window To The Front Aspect, Feature Fireplace, Radiator, Door Leading To The Inner Hallway.
Doors Leading To The Bedrooms & Bathroom, Storage Cupboard, Loft Access Via Hatch & Pull Down Timber Ladder.
Bedroom One (3.84m x 2.69m (12'7 x 8'10))
UPVC Double Glazed Window To The Rear Aspect, Fitted Mirrored Sliding Wardrobes, Radiator.
Bedroom Two (3.10m x 2.54m (10'2 x 8'4))
UPVC Double Glazed French Doors Opening Out To The Enclosed Rear Garden, Radiator.
Bathroom (1.75m x 1.14m (5'9 x 3'9))
Fitted With A Large Double Length Walk-In Shower Cubicle, White Wash Hand Basin & W.C, uPVC Double Glazed Window To The Side Aspect.
Energy Efficiency Rating: Tbc
The Full Energy Efficiency Certificate Is Available On Request.
Council Tax Band: A
Measurements Are Approximate & To The Widest Point. The Floor Plan Is Not To Scale And For Illustrative Purpose Only.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Harper & Co Estate Agents Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Harper & Co Estate Agents Ltd for full details and further information.