2 bed terraced house for saleMiddlesex Road, Southsea PO4
Points of interest
- Milton Park Primary School0.1 miles
- Mary Rose School0.2 miles
- Fratton0.8 miles
- Eastney Ferry Landing1.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Ideal for First Time Buyers
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Well-presented garden
- Spacious kitchen
- Downstairs bathroom
- Great first time buy
A spacious two bedroom mid-terraced house on Middlesex Road with two good sized receptions rooms, a beautifully presented garden, and perfect for those looking for a first time buy or upsize. Please call now to book your viewing.
This is a well presented and spacious two bedroom mid-terraced house located in the popular area of Middlesex Road, Southsea. The first reception room is used as the living space with smooth walls and a large front window to bring in some natural light. The living room also links well with the second reception room as you move through the property, which is also a generous size and has plenty of space and room for dining and entertaining. There is also a rear door, giving direct access to the lean-to and then the beautifully presented garden. The bathroom is located downstairs, common for houses of this layout, but is not to the rear of the kitchen. The bathroom is spacious and in good condition with WC, bath and shower, whb and partially tiled. The kitchen is to the rear of the property and is especially spacious in comparison to others in the area. It comes with plenty work surfaces and wall and base units, fitted wooden shelving, rear window and space for fridge freezer. The two bedrooms upstairs are both spacious doubles, with the front bedroom having direct access to the loft via the hatch with ladder. Overall, this is a well presented home in a sought after area of Southsea, perfect for those looking to upsize or purchase their first home. Call now to book your viewing.
Lounge 9' 9" x 10' ( 2.97m x 3.05m )
laminated flooring, smooth walls. Artex ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed front facing window. TV and Tele point.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 13' 2" ( 3.86m x 4.01m )
laminated flooring. Smooth walls. Door leading to garden. Radiator. Artex ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.24m )
work surfaces. W&B units. Space for fridge/freezer. Gas hob&oven. Cooker hood. Partially tiled walls. Rear facing double glazed window. Fitted shelving. CH boiler. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Sink/drainer.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 13' 2" ( 2.97m x 4.01m )
carpet. Smooth walls. Front facing double glazed window. Radiator. TV point. Access to loft. Spacious double.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 13' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.99m )
carpet. Smooth walls. Rear facing double glazed window. Artex ceiling. Spacious double.
vinyl flooring. Ex. Fan. Heated towel rail. WC. Whb. Bath, mixer taps. Shower. Side facing double glazed window.
gravel. New decking to rear. North facing. Bark&paving stones. External power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Southsea. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southsea for full details and further information.