3 bed terraced house for saleFalmouth Street, Hull HU5
Points of interest
- Sidmouth Primary School0.1 miles
- St Nicholas Primary School0.1 miles
- Hull1.7 miles
- Cottingham2.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Versitile Bay Fronted House
- Previously Let As Student Accomodation
- Hull University Close By
- Situated Just Off Newland Avenue
- Council Tax Band: B
Superb 3 bedroomed family house or ready to go student house with 4 bedrooms and shared amenities.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to view this bay fronted home located just off the vibrant Newland Avenue and having Hull University just around the corner on Cottingham Road. The house was previously used as a 4 bedroomed student let with shared lounge, modern kitchen plus a shower room and further bathroom. Alternatively it can offer 3 reception rooms and 3 first floor bedrooms to a private purchaser. Well presented throughout gas heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden are also provided.
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to the front, stairs to the first floor, understairs cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge/ Room 1 13' into bay x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.96m into bay x 3.51m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front and a radiator.
Dining Room/ Room 2 11' 2" x 8' 7" into recess ( 3.40m x 2.62m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Communal Lounge/ Sitting Room 13' 1" x 11' 8" into window ( 3.99m x 3.56m into window )
Double glazed box window to the side, low level cupboard and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, gas cooker point, stainless steel sink, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the side and double glazed rear entrance door.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" into bay x 9' 6" plus recess ( 4.11m into bay x 2.90m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, built in alcove wardrobe and a radiator.
Bathroom with panelled bath with shower over, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, towel style radiator, extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.40m x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, shelved alcove area, picture rail and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 6' 3" plus door entrance ( 3.05m x 1.91m plus door entrance )
Double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, access to the loft and a radiator.
Shower room with shower cubicle, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, towel style radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side.
Concrete forecourt garden with wall surround.
Paved and slate garden with fence surround and side pedestrian access.
See below map for further information or contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Newland Avenue, Hull. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Newland Avenue, Hull for full details and further information.