3 bed terraced house for saleSpondon Grove, Shard End, Birmingham B34
Points of interest
- Silver Birch (SEN)0.2 miles
- Hillstone Primary School0.3 miles
- Lea Hall0.9 miles
- Stechford1.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three bedrooms
- Terraced property
- Through lounge
- Utility / storage room
- Shower room
- Front and rear garden
- Must be viewed!
*** three bedroom ** terraced property ** through lounge ** kitchen ** shower room with separate toilet ** utility/storage room ** front and rear garden ** popular residential location ** on street parking ** council tax band B ** must be viewed! ** please call Shipways on ! **
*** three bedroom ** terraced property ** through lounge ** kitchen ** shower room with separate toilet ** utility/storage room ** front and rear garden ** popular residential location ** on street parking ** council tax band B ** must be viewed! ** please call Shipways on ! ***
Paved path leading to front door, laid to lawn, enclosed by neighbouring boundaries and obscured door leading into entrance hall.
Ceiling light point and stairs to 1st floor. Doors leading into lounge, kitchen and study/storage room.
Utility / Storage Room
Door to front and ceiling light point.
Lounge 22' 1" x 10' 2" ( 6.73m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two ceiling light points, radiator, fireplace and door leading into kitchen
Kitchen 9' x 15' 8" ( 2.74m x 4.78m )
Roll top surface, cupboards, draws, units, stainless steel sink and drainer, storage cupboard, ceiling light point, radiator, boiler, obscured window to rear and obscured door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 8' x 12' 5" ( 2.44m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 10' ( 2.06m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Corner shower cubicle, wall shower attachment, mainly tiled, pedestal sink basin and taps, ceiling light point and obscured double glazed window to rear
Low level w.c., radiator, ceiling light point and obscured double glazed to rear.
Laid to lawn rear garden, path leading to rear, enclosed by neighbouring boundaries.
The Council Tax Band is B.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Castle Bromwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Castle Bromwich for full details and further information.