2 bed flat for saleTownmead Road, London SW6
Local area information
- Imperial Wharf 0.1 miles
- Chelsea Harbour Pier 0.1 miles
- Courtyard AP Academy 0.2 miles
- Langford Primary School 0.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Battersea to find out more about the area.
Features and description
There are good transport links with Imperial Wharf station less than 0.1 miles away for the National Rail and London Overground, and linking to Clapham Junction in just 4 minutes, which has links to Central London and Brighton.
A great selection of amenities is located 0.6 miles away on Kings Road for a range of interior shops, fine bars and restaurants. For leisure, Imperial Park is within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Tube Station: Fulham Broadway (Zone 2) served by the District Line.
- Nearest Station: Imperial Wharf – London Overground and National Rail
- Bus routes nearby: 391 & C3 from Bagleys Lane (Stop B).
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and video entry phone system.
- Living room: Spacious lounge area with lots of natural light. Laminated wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Light oak wall units with grey worktop, professional spray sink and tiled splashback. Integrated appliances in very good condition. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom one: Double bedroom, with fitted wardrobe. Beige woolmix carpet flooring.
- Bedroom two: Double bedroom. Beige woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand washbasin and large mirror over. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Communal Gym and roof terrace.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form. If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact and our team will be able to help you.
What is Shared Ownership?
Available to purchase through Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 - 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased 'share' of the home. What's more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Remaining Lease Term: 110 Years
- Annual ground rent amount: £0
- Ground rent review period: No ground rent to pay until final staircasing.
- Annual service charge amount: £3,479.52
- Service charge review period: 1st April annually
- Council tax band: Band D
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peabody - Resale. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peabody - Resale for full details and further information.