Land for salePlot At Layham Road, Keston, Greater London BR26Ar BR2
Local area information
- Fairchildes Primary School 0.4 miles
- Meridian High School 0.4 miles
- Hayes (Kent) 2.6 miles
- West Wickham 3.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Prime investment opportunity. Rare chance to purchase approximately 400 sqm (0.1 Acres) of land within the affluent village of Keston in Greater London. Offers potential for multiple uses.
- Plot is largely flat with excellent access offered from main road. Prime location with land at a premium in and around London. 8 miles from Croydon and 13 miles from the Centre of London
- Extremely affluent postcode with sales of: Highview, Layhams Road, Keston- £1,140,000 Layhams Farm House, Layhams Road, Keston- £800,000
- This plot is offered without planning permission and all queries in relation to planning should be directed to the local planning department. Buyers may wish to consider future potential development on this site.
- Layhams Road is just a mile away from West Wickham, Bromley and this particular plot are around 1.9 miles from the popular town centre and a prime site for multiple uses. **perfect investment opportunity**
prime investment opportunity. Rare chance to purchase approximately 0.1 Acres (0.04 hectares) of land within the affluent village of Keston in Greater London. Offers potential for multiple uses. Plot is largely flat with excellent access offered from a track north of the plot as depicted on the map. Prime location with land at a premium in and around London. 8 miles from Croydon and 13 miles from the Centre of London. Layhams Road is just a mile away from West Wickham, Bromley and this particular plot are around 1.9 miles from the town centre. The closest Train station is West Wickham which is around 3.4 miles away. Layhams Road is connected to A232 via Addington road. This plot is sold on an unconditional basis allowing purchasers to secure now and take forward their plans for their own use or development subject to necessary consents where required. Currently, the plot is mainly level with prospects for a range of uses. The plot sits within the green belt. Buyers may wish to consider future development prospects for these sites but are deemed to rely on their own inquiries. This plot is offered without planning permission and all queries in relation to planning should be directed to the local planning department. Buyers may wish to consider future development on this site. This is open land/plot and buyers may pass by the site on their leisure in daylight hours, no appointment necessary and we have not seen the land by ourselves. When viewing the land we request that you respect the privacy of adjoining residents and do not park vehicles on private parking areas or in a manner that may obstruct access for others.
Keston is a village in Greater London, England, located within the London Borough of Bromley and the historic county of Kent. It is part suburban, part rural in nature and lies on the edge of Hayes Common, just beyond the London conurbation to the south of Bromley Common. It includes the small hamlet of Nash to the southwest. The northern, more suburban part of Keston is sometimes referred to as Keston Mark.
14 December 2023,10am-3pm
Timed Online Auction
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 400 lots auctioned every 2 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.