1 bed flat for sale76, Frithside Street, Flat C, Fraserburgh AB439Ja AB43
Local area information
- St Andrew's Primary School 0.1 miles
- Fraserburgh North School 0.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Traditional Studio Flat located in the heart of Fraserburgh. Sure to Appeal to buy-to-let landlords looking for an easy rental property. Electric Heating. Easy Renter - Vacant Possession.
- Comprises: Hallway, lounge, kitchen with bedroom and lounge and bathroom. Traditional Building. Fraserburgh is situated at the northern end of the A90 road. Council Tax - Band A - Tenure: Freehold.
- Quiet street near to the harbour with parking directly outside the property. Located within minutes of Fraserburgh Sports Centre and sandy beach. Seaside Property. Near to town centre.
- Overall sold prices in Frithside Street over the last year were 173% up on the previous year and 66% down on the 2008 peak of £87,500. Sale: 5 Frithside Street, Fraserburgh, AB43 9AR sold for £47,000.
- Fraserburgh is positioned 42 miles from Aberdeen on the North facing Coast of Buchan. Fraserburgh is a popular fishing town located on the north east coast of Scotland, approximately 40 miles north.
rental potential = £375 per calendar month. This provides an annual rental of £4,500. Quiet street with parking directly outside the property. Located within minutes of Fraserburgh Sports centre - The property is located within the town centre of Fraserburgh and is only a short walk from the harbour, beach and bus station. Comprises: Hallway, lounge with kitchen and bedroom and bathroom. Traditional Building. Traditional apartment with fully double glazed windows. Perfect for investment purpose or rental return. Fraserburgh is situated at the northern end of the A90 road. It is served by buses, including the Buchan Express to Aberdeen and a town service numbered 76 and 77. Located in a residential area of Fraserburgh. Close to local amenities, schools and local bus transport route.
Fraserburgh is a popular fishing town located on the north east coast of Scotland, approximately 40 miles north of Aberdeen. Freehold residential sale priced for auction sale. Traditional seaside resort and has a good range of local amenities and facilities. Large rear gardens with access from rear of property. Viewings available. The property is located within the town centre of Fraserburgh and is only a short walk from the harbour, beach and bus station. Fraserburgh is positioned 42 miles from Aberdeen on the North facing Coast of Buchan.
14 December 2023,10am-3pm
Timed Online Auction
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 400 lots auctioned every 2 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.