2 bed flat for sale

Property 1 of 12.
Sold STC

Offers over


2 bed flat for sale

Staveley Road, Hull, East Yorkshire HU9

2 beds
1 bath
1 reception
EPC rating: D
Time remaining on lease:
92 years
Service charge:
£3,120 per year
Council tax band:
Ground rent:
Not available

Local area information

Property location

Nearby amenities

  • Maybury Primary School 0.4 miles
  • Archbishop Sentamu Academy 0.4 miles
  • Hull Ferry Terminal 1.2 miles
  • Hull 3.2 miles

These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.

Features and description

  • Virtual Tour Available

  • New Listing

  • Leasehold
  • This modern and stylish self contained two bedroom ground floor apartment for the over 55’s is A fantastic bungalow alternative!
  • 25% share on A shared ownership scheme with places for people - subject to status and acceptance
  • Low maintenance accomodation
  • Much improved and enhanced in recent times
  • Superb high gloss kitchen
  • Fabulous refurbished shower room
  • Extremely popular location with these fabulous properties in high demand
  • No chain
  • EPC grade 'D'
Presenting an Impressive Ground Floor Apartment exclusively for the Over 55's!

Rarely does a self-contained ground floor apartment like this come to the market. This impressive example is exclusively offered to those over 55 years old and is available with no chain involved. It offers the best of both worlds, appealing to those seeking an apartment lifestyle as well as those in search of well-planned single-level bungalow accommodation. If you're looking for the ideal retirement home, this could be the perfect fit for you. Come and see it for yourself!

Please note that this is a leasehold property, with the asking price representing a 25% share, and the remaining 75% owned by Places for People. A monthly charge of approximately £260 is payable to Places for People. Upon acceptance of an offer, interested parties must apply to Places for People and, once accepted and meeting their criteria, the normal sales process can proceed. This is subject to status and acceptance.

The location of this property is always popular, with local amenities such as shops, eateries, and food outlets within reasonable walking distance. For those who prefer public transportation, a regular bus service is easily accessible, taking you to the city centre within fifteen minutes or so.

The accommodation has undergone considerable improvements and enhancements in recent times, offering many desirable features. With gas-fired central heating via radiators and double-glazing throughout, this nicely presented apartment comprises a central entrance hall with built-in storage, a comfortable sitting room with a feature fireplace, a superbly fitted kitchen with a built-in oven and hob, two nicely proportioned bedrooms, and a fabulous refurbished shower room/WC.

Residents parking is available on-site, ensuring convenience for those with vehicles.

In the first instance, please contact us for more information, and we would be delighted to show you around. We highly recommend a detailed inspection of this absolute gem of a property.

Local Authority - Hull City Council
Council Tax Band - 'A'

Tenure - Leasehold - Expires 2116
Monthly Charges - £260
EPC grade 'D'

Don't miss out on this opportunity to secure an impressive retirement home. Get in touch with us today for more information and to arrange a viewing.

Important Note to Potential Purchasers & Tenants:
We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Potential purchasers: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. Potential tenants: All properties are available for a minimum length of time, with the exception of short term accommodation. Please contact the branch for details. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.


Main Accommodation

All On The Ground Floor

Entrance Hall

Approached from the front along a gated pathway to a double-glazed entrance door that leads into the central entrance hall. Very welcoming and with doors that lead off to the individual rooms. Ceiling coving. Dado rail. Radiator. Built-in storage cupboard with shelves.

Sitting Room (3.73m x 3.2m (12' 3" x 10' 6"))

A comfortable room where a double-glazed raised bay window faces the front providing a pleasant outlook and the ingress of natural light. A feature marble style fireplace creates a central focal point with a complimenting insert and hearth housing an electric fire. Ceiling coving. Dado rail. Door leading through to the:

Kitchen (3.23m x 2.46m (10' 7" x 8' 1"))

With a double-glazed window that faces the rear and entrance door that leads outside. Fitted with an excellent arrangement of white high gloss style base and wall mounted cabinets comprising cupboards and drawers with complementing laminated work surfaces and extensive Aqua boarding to the walls. Inset composite sink unit with mixer tap. Inset four-ring ceramic hob with a built-under oven and extractor hood set within a chimney style canopy over. Serviceable laminate floor covering.

Principal Bedroom (3.73m x 2.92m (12' 3" x 9' 7"))

With a double-glazed window that faces the front A generous size double bedroom with a built-in double wardrobe. Ceiling coving. Dado rail. Radiator.

Bedroom Two (2.62m x 2.54m (8' 7" x 8' 4"))

With a double-glazed window that faces the rear. Ceiling coving. Radiator.

Shower Room/WC (1.88m x 1.65m (6' 2" x 5' 5"))

With a double-glazed window that faces the rear. Smartly appointed with a three-piece suite in white comprising large walk-in shower with a fitted 'Drench' shower unit, wash hand basin inset to a vanity cabinet that incorporates storage and adjacent low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Extensive Aqua boarding to the walls.


The Development

The subject property enjoys a choice position and forms an integral part of this pleasant age restricted residential development of bungalows and apartments specifically for the over 55's built in the 1990's and found at the junction of Marfleet Lane and Staveley Road. Incorporating maintained areas of garden and on-site parking spaces provided.

Shared Ownership

Specifically for the 55's only, this superb home is offered as part of a shared ownership scheme where a 25% share is available for purchase with the remaining 75% being owned by Places for people with a monthly rent payable on this share together with a service charge. At the point of acceptance of offer it is the buyers responsibility to make contact with Places for People to make an application to purchase. On acceptance from Places for People the usual sales process can begin. Further details available on request.

Floor plans and tours

Floor plans (1)

Floor plan 1

Tours (2)

2 virtual tours available

Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.

More information

Report this listing

Listed by

Reeds Rains - Hull

View agent properties
Logo of Reeds Rains - Hull

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Reeds Rains - Hull. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Reeds Rains - Hull for full details and further information.

  1. Zoopla
  2. For sale
  3. East Riding of Yorkshire
  4. Hull
  5. Staveley Road

© 2023 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.

Sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2023. Our website is completely free for you to use but we may receive a commission from some of the companies we link to on the site.

Zoopla Limited is an appointed representative of Uswitch Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 312850) to provide the mortgage calculator tool and incorporated with company registration number 06074771 and registered office at The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London SE1 2LH. Uswitch Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 312850.

Zoopla.co.uk is not a mortgage intermediary and makes introductions to Mojo Mortgages to provide mortgage solutions. Zoopla.co.uk and Mojo Mortgages are part of the same group of companies. Zoopla may receive an introduction fee from Mojo Mortgages on completion of successful mortgage applications. This fee is based on a percentage of your loan amount. Mojo is a trading style of Life's Great Limited which is registered in England and Wales (06246376) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is on the Financial Services Register (478215). Mojo's registered office is The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH. To contact Mojo by phone, please call 0333 123 0012.