Land for saleClover Park View, Plot 2, Waterside, Ayr KA67Jh KA6
Local area information
- Patna Primary School 1.7 miles
- St Xavier's Primary School 1.7 miles
- Maybole 8.6 miles
- Ayr 9.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 0.5 acre plot of land situated in a wonderful location enjoying the most amazing panoramic countryside views. Extremely rare area of land offered in secluded location. Land on former miner's cottages.
- Substantial plot of ground sold with no current planning applications or refusals. Each plot has a 30m wide frontage. Open aspects towards open countryside. Full ownership. Freehold sale of land.
- There has formerly been residential houses on the site in the past which is a good precedent for houses again. Former cottages. All development subject to planning approval and permission.
- Barley Park View offers great quality of life and all the Ayrshire coast has to offer - scenic beauty and outdoor pursuits all within easy reach of Glasgow and the East by rail and via the A77/M77.
- Former Dalmellington Ironworks Site (1848) formed as part of the operation of the Dalmellington Ironworks, Dunaskin. Dunaskin was the centre of Coal Mining and Iron Workings in the Doon Valley.
Miller and Bryce title plan. 0.5 acres with access road. Plot 2 faces Kirk Lodge. Substantial plot of ground sold with no current planning applications or refusals. Each plot has a 30m wide frontage. Open aspects towards open countryside. Full ownership. Freehold sale of land. Services - We are not aware of any services on site and interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the availability of services in the immediate vicinity. Travel Directions - Follow A713 from the Bankfield Roundabout on the A77 or catch the 52 bus service from Ayr bus station every 30 minutes Monday to Saturday and every 60 minutes on a Sunday. External View available at any time. No appointment necessary. The area is popular with residents, commuters and tourists with attractions including the Doon Valley narrow gauge railway. Dalmellington, the most notable being the nearby Loch Doon.
The Ayrshire town of Dalmellington provides a range of local shops and amenities including local schooling. The area benefits from good road links to Ayr and Glasgow to the north and Stranraer and Dumfries to the south. Ayr, is 15 miles away and is Ayrshire's foremost town and as such offers a good range of high street shops, supermarkets, recreational and professional facilities. In addition there are a number of well-renowned restaurants and excellent private schooling at Wellington School for children of age 3 to 18. Local Primary and Secondary schools are available nearby.
14 December 2023,10am-3pm
Timed Online Auction
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 400 lots auctioned every 2 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.