Land for saleThe Narth, Monmouth NP25
Local area information
- Redbrook Church of England Primary School 2.3 miles
- St Briavels Parochial Church of England Primary School 2.4 miles
- Lydney 7.3 miles
- Chepstow 8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- For Sale by Informal Tender
- Single Paddock of Approx 1.25 Acres
- Level Paddock Enclosed with Mature Hedges
- Good Road Frontage with Access via Parish Road
- Village Location & Far Reaching Views
- For Sale by Informal Tender - Deadline 12pm 24th August 2023
In 2005 the land was designated a Site of Interest for Nature Conservation (sinc). There are excellent far-reaching views over the Monmouthshire countryside to the east, and several houses on the opposite side of the road to the west.
It is ideal for livestock grazing or other uses (subject to any consent which may be required for the proposed use).
For sale by informal tender.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David James. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David James for full details and further information.