2 bed mobile/park home for saleCarlton Meres Park, Carlton, Saxmundham IP17
Local area information
- Kelsale Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School 1.3 miles
- Saxmundham Primary School 1.5 miles
- Saxmundham 1.9 miles
- Darsham 3.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Open Plan Living Space
- Room For The Whole Family
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Pet Friendly
- Subject To Pitch Fees & Site Conditions
An opportunity to acquire a second home, fully furnished, to utilise with the whole family, with plenty on offer within the holiday site! Call into the Framlingham branch for more details.
We are pleased to offer to market this three bedroom 8 berth abi Trieste 2016 model, situated in the desirable Carlton Meres Holiday Park Site. Set within 'Robin', with a view across a natural pond to the front and off road parking in nearby communal spaces. Offering open plan living plus three bedrooms, one as a double bedroom with ample storage and the other two with twin beds, along with a separate cloakroom and family bathroom plus a double sofa pull out bed in the lounge area.
With its well-stocked fishing lakes, tranquil location and abundance of leisure facilities, Carlton Meres Holiday Park is an ideal place for your family holiday.
Facilities include an outdoor pool, a fully-equipped gym, an indoor pool, an upgraded adventure playground, and a new-look clubhouse with restaurant, bar, gaming and relaxation areas.
Carlton Meres also has much to offer lovers of natural beauty and boasts a wealth of wildlife in its ancient woodland setting. Within easy reach of the park is the picture-postcard Suffolk Heritage Coastal Region, including the seaside towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold. Nearby Walberswick, famed as the official home of "The British Open Crabbing Championship" is well worth exploring, with Framlingham and Orford Castle a must-see for any history buffs in the family.
Kitchen, Diner, Living Room 18' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.71m x 3.58m )
Double glazed side door provides access into the open plan living space. A fully fitted kitchen with matching base and eye level units and adjoining worktop, integral double electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Integral fridge/freezer. Sink with mixer tap over. Four double glazed windows to side and front aspects. Dining room table with corner bench and additional stools. L shaped corner sofa which contains a pull out double bed, TV unit with electric fire and radiator.
Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Cupboard housing wall mounted boiler. Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Double bed with storage unit surround and bedside units either side. Carpeted flooring. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space. Vanity area.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
Twin single beds with bedside table between and storage over. Carpeted flooring. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with shelf and hanging space. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 8" ( 2.69m x 1.73m )
Twin single beds with bedside table between and storage over and vanity area. Carpeted flooring. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with shelf and hanging space. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed double shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated rail. Storage shelving. Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
Steps provide access up to the double glazed side door. Option to add wraparound decking.
Previous price £25,500 reduced to £22,500 to factor in pitch fees for remainder of 2023.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.