2 bed flat for saleRowditch Furlong, Milton Keynes MK14
Local area information
- Portfields Primary School 0.5 miles
- Giffard Park Primary School 0.6 miles
- Wolverton 2.5 miles
- Milton Keynes Central 3.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Rowditch Furlong is a beautifully presented two-bedroom apartment located on the second floor. The lease remaining on the property is 116 years.
- Nearest station: Milton Keynes Central Railway Station: 4.5 miles
- Bus routes nearby: 601 bus service
- MK1 Junction 14: 3.4 miles
- Milton Keynes Shopping Centre: 3.5 miles
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with entry system and storage cupboard.
- Living room: Spacious living area with lots of natural light and open plan kitchen. Beige carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with anthracite worktop. Integrated appliances in very good condition. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom one: Double bedroom with with beige carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom two: Double bedroom with with beige carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head over bath, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror and light. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Allocated parking space, secure cycle storage and communal garden.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact and our team will be able to help you.
What is Shared Ownership?
Available to purchase through Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 - 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased 'share' of the home. What's more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Remaining lease term: 116 years
- Annual ground rent amount: tbc
- Ground rent review period: tbc
- Annual service charge amount: £1,824.48
- Service charge review period: Every April 1st
- Council tax band: Band B
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peabody - Resale. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peabody - Resale for full details and further information.