1 bed property for saleHigh Street, Heathfield TN21
Local area information
- Cross-in-Hand Church of England Primary School 0.5 miles
- Parkside Community Primary School 0.9 miles
- Buxted 5.4 miles
- Crowborough 5.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Chain Free Lift, Lounge, Dining room, Laundry, Guest facilities, Garden
- Recently Decorated with Upgraded storage heaters
- Wet Room With Bath & Shower
- Compact oven and warming drawer as well as the induction hob
- New carpets and bathroom flooring
- Lift, Lounge, Dining room, Laundry, Guest facilities and Garden
- 24 hour staff cover. The service charge includes one hour of domestic assistance per week
- Pets are subject to freeholder permission.
Fox & Sons are pleased to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom apartment in this McCarthy & Stone assisted living Development specifically designed for the over 60's. The property has been recently decorated throughout and has a new oven and hob in the kitchen.
Fox & Sons are pleased to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom apartment in this McCarthy & Stone assisted living Development specifically designed for the over 60's. The property has been recently decorated throughout and has compact oven and warming drawer as well as the induction hob, upgraded storage heaters, Combined towel rail and fan heater to bathroom, new carpets and bathroom flooring, mirror fronted wardrobes to bedroom.
The flat is internally arranged with a large entrance hall that has a large cupboard housing the water heater, bathroom which has been designed as a wet room for shower use and has a bath installed. There is also the large double bedroom with full length, mirrored fronted, double fitted wardrobes and this spacious bedroom also has views over the communal gardens. Off from the large hallway is the well sized lounge/ diner with an electric fireplace plus a bright and fresh feeling fitted kitchen.
Risingholme has many services to offer such as 24 hour on site manger and includes one hour of domestic assistance per week, laundry room, communal lounge where regular activities take place, dining room which has three course meals provided (at a subsidised cost)
A range of local shops from the Coop to Tesco Direct, butchers, antique shops and many other miscellaneous businesses offering a wide range of products and services to this rural community
Call us today for more information.
Lounge / Diner 20' 4" x 10' 9" ( 6.20m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
Lift To All Floors
Electric Scooter Storage Room
Communal Dining Room
Pets Generally Accepted
Ground Rent £435 per annum
Maintenance £11,185 per annum
Lease 125 years from 2007
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Hailsham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Hailsham for full details and further information.