Land for salePark Place, Dunfermline KY12
Local area information
- St Margaret's R C Primary School 0.1 miles
- Commercial Primary School 0.1 miles
- Dunfermline Town 0.3 miles
- Dunfermline Queen Margaret 1.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Site in prime residential location 0.35 Hectares (0.88 Acres) in the heart of Dunfermline. Unique area of land bordering housing and parkland. Seldom available auction location.
- Irregular shaped plot which may suit a range of different potential uses subject to consents with local council planning department. Bidders are advised to make investigations as to usage.
- The subjects are located on Park Place, to the south of Transy Place, north of Barum House and Dunfermline Public Park, forming part of the former Transy Estate in the centre of the town.
- Situated close to a residential areas and in an locale in which land is in demand. May be suitable for a variety of uses including development subject to consent.
- Superb motorway links to the M90 Motorways serving Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh Airport and Edinburgh City Centre. Ideal purchase for builder or developer with massive capital growth potential.
enhanced terms offered on this lot...
Reduced Buyers Fee: 2% of Sale Price (Min £3250 +vat)
Dunfermline is one of Fife’s principal centres of commerce and has a resident population now in excess of 50,000 persons and a catchment area estimated to be in the region of 150,000. The town occupies a key position within Fife, a few miles north of the Forth Road & Rail Bridges, and adjacent to the M90 motorway. Dunfermline is also on the Fife Circle rail network which connects all of Fife’s principal towns with Edinburgh to the south. The subjects are located on Park Place, to the south of Transy Place, north of Barum House and Dunfermline Public Park, forming part of the former Transy Estate in the centre of the town.
07 December 2023,3pm
Deadline for Offers
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 400 lots auctioned every 2 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.