1 bed flat for saleSunderland Street, Halifax HX1
Local area information
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School 0.3 miles
- Beech Hill School 0.4 miles
- Halifax 0.5 miles
- Sowerby Bridge 2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- **guide price £10,000**
- Open plan living
- Within close proximity to the town centre & local amenities
- Of interest to the investor
- First floor apartment
Offered with no onward chain is this one bedroom first floor apartment in Halifax, Guide Price £10,000, which is situated within walking distance to the Town Centre, local amenities and public transport links. With open plan living, a double bedroom and could be of interest to the Investor!
William H Brown Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this one bedroom first floor apartment marketed at a Guide Price £10,000 which is situated within walking distance to Halifax town Centre, all local amenities and public transport links. Offered with no onward chain which could be of interest to the Investor. Set out over one floor and briefly comprising of the entrance hall, open plan lounge & kitchen, a double bedroom and bathroom. Early viewings are highly recommended for this property so contact us now to arrange yourself a viewing!
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.5% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6600.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Lounge 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and laminate flooring and providing space for free standing furniture and open plan living with the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
With wall & base units, complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink & drainer with a mixer tap. There is an oven and induction hob and the kitchen itself has laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.31m )
Double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and carpeted flooring. The bedroom provides ample space for free standing furniture.
The bathroom comprises of a low level w/c, wash hand basin and a panelled bath. The bathroom itself is fully tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Halifax. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Halifax for full details and further information.